Friday, April 23

What a pleasant surprise!

It was later than I had expected when I finally got home. Brandon had told me to expect a surprise when I arrived and had instructed that I call him when I was on my way so he could be sure to set it all up for me.  I had no idea what to expect or what the surprise could be, but I followed instructions and had called him at 10pm when I was getting in my car to head home.  I walked in the door so full of information and excited to tell him all about my day, but I was cut short by an order I thought I'd never hear.

"Strip.  Right now."

I froze.  Had I really heard him right?  Had he really just ordered me to strip upon walking in the door?  Where was this leading?  I gathered my wits about me and looked at him.

"Seriously?" I asked, just to be sure.

"Strip.  Right now." Brandon repeated the order.  His face was blank with a hint of command.  There was no smile telling me it was a joke, or that he was just playing around.  He was completely serious! 

After I recovered from my shock I quickly did as I was told and stripped right there in the living room.  He guided me away from anything I could trip over and then took my hands and instructed me to close my eyes.
His voice was a little softer, the stern command had softened.  Again I complied and smiled a confused smile as I closed my eyes.  He slowly led me telling me to trust him.  I tried to pay attention to where we were going.  Were we going to turn right into the bedroom for some bondage games and sex?  What had my lovely husband planned for me?

We turned left into the bathroom and I could smell candles burning.  I still wasn't sure what exactly was happening but I now understood that he had most likely drawn me a bath.  When he let me open my eyes I was proven correct, but not only had he drawn me a deliciously hot bath, he had heated up dinner, and set up my laptop so we could watch our favorite tv show together as I relaxed.

It was so completely romantic and wonderful!  With a little dash of dominance and control.  I was so happy!

2 comments:

turiya said...

Oh wow! That sounds wonderful! I wish Asha and I could do things like that more often, but it's so hard with a little one in the house. Enjoy it while it lasts. :-D

*hugs*

turiya

mouse said...

That's so sweet Alice. Very thoughtful!

Hugs,
mouse