Tuesday, April 6

It has been a while

I can't believe that I've neglected this blog for over a month!  I haven't had much to write about and so I haven't thought about it much.  With moving and preparing for baby Brandon and I have been pretty preoccupied and our kink has been put on the back burner.  I've actually been okay with that for the past month or so, but this past week I've been craving it again.  Brandon has such an obsession with my butt that tender loving little smacks as I walk past him have not been ignored, but what I'd like soon is a nice long session.  I've been pretty obedient and so I haven't needed any punishment, but I crave a bit of pain, preferably in the general buttock area.  I don't even want it connected with anything sexual (although, sex would be nice too, but there is no lack of that), not even a bit of fondling.  I just want maybe a reminder.  A reminder that he remembers that I need this occaisionally, that he loves me, and that if it was neccessary then he would not hesitate to punish.  I want to feel all his attention and love focused on me, and although sex would be much more "normal" for such a feeling, the mild pain of a spanking session is what I crave. I imagine that for the first month after baby is born there will be no sex and no kink and it could be longer as my body heals, so we have precious little time left to do (almost) anything we want.  I want Brandon to pull my head back by my hair and remind me who I belong to.  I want him to tell me that I'm his and no one elses.  The feeling of belonging that I get from his undivided attention in such a way is the most intense feeling I could ever imagine.  The only problem is that in the evening after he gets home from work and we've eaten dinner and he has had his relaxation time I am too tired to want this anymore.  And on the days that he has off we are busy doing all the other things that need to be done and spending time with family.  I  don't know where we can fit in even a little session.  Perhaps all I need to do is let Brandon know that I need this sometime soon and then he can find the right time for the both of us.  Yes, this seems like the proper way to handle things.

2 comments:

turiya said...

Definitely let him know... and if you have the baby before you get a chance to blog again, hope your labor goes quickly and smoothly. Hope you're getting lots of rest... you'll need it!

*hugs*

spirited

Alice said...

Thank you Spirited! As you'll see in my most recent post, I did let him know and it was wonderful.