Wednesday, February 10

Sex, Spanking, Humiliation

Well, it turns out that I was wrong.  It also turns out that Brandon reads my blog posts!  He wasn't very happy with my last post.  He said it made it seem like he wasn't taking care of my needs, when in reality we've both been busy running of this way or that and then when we get home and we've wound down we are both too tired to really do anything worth doing.  He was also angry that I hadn't made my needs clear to him and that I had chosen to blog about my frustration without telling him how I felt before hand.  So I was wrong, and I apologize to Brandon and to my few readers for making him seem less than what he is.

Needless to say I got what I asked for... and more.  It was nothing short of amazing and absolutely everything I'd been wanting.  I was being "punished" for my lack of communication and for my poor portrayal of him.  For each sub there is that little thing that just immediately shuts your mind off and your entire body goes into submission.  Mine is a rough grabbing of my hair and pulling back of my head so that I can't move and I know I am not in charge.  Brandon knows this I think.  It is one of the few things that I will not playfully resist him in.  It is his sudden way of saying "I'm in charge and don't you forget it!" and I respond with silence and submission.  Next on that list of things that bring me into that submissive mindset very quickly is the face slap.  For me that combines pain and humiliation and it puts me in my place better than anything else.  If Brandon ever wanted a quick fix to my brattiness all he has to do is pull my head back with a fist full of hair place his hand soflty on my cheek and then pull it back and bring it back down hard.  Not only does that get my attention but I would be malleable clay in his hands.  Do all this with me naked and I could easily go into subspace after a few well placed slaps and humiliating words.  All of this to say that this is exactly what he did last night and it was only the start.  He gave me a well spanked bottom and he exerted his dominance over me even in the great sex we had afterward with me on my hands and knees and my face pressed into the pillow, Brandon's hands on my hips holding me in place as he thrust deep inside me.  Oh it was bliss!

Brandon likes when I struggle a bit and he has to hold me down to have sex with me.  It isn't about any kind of rape fantasy or anything.  I think it is more about the struggle for dominance that ends with him winning that he likes.  I like it too.  It is fun to try and think of new ways to squirm out of his grasp, or keep my legs closed as he tries to pry them open.  I have no hope of ever winning.  He is so much stronger and faster than me.  I always give it my true best shot too until I know I've been conquered and then I submit.  The only thing that I can do to ruin this little game of ours is to become a limp doll, completely and totally shut off.  That is the only advantage that I have, but I'll never use it because I want sex just as much as he does and I want to eventually submit just as he wants to prove his dominance over me.

So last night I got more than I asked for, but all that I needed.  Greedy little me wants more soon though!

2 comments:

turiya said...

I'm glad you got what you needed. :-D

spirited

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to get what you needed! And for Brandon - don't worry, I don't think any of us felt like you were portrayed badly. It read like it was - life was intervening and you both needed to get back on track again.

Hugs!
Maggie