Monday, February 8

I'm at that point...

I haven't posted anything in a while.  I've been kind of lurking I guess, vicariously living through all of you what I myself am not getting.  It has been a while since I last got a spanking of any kind.  I'm pretty much aching for one. I think Brandon is nervous about it hurting the baby or something, he's kind of getting the same way about sex too.  Logically he knows that neither will do any harm (at least to the baby in my tummy) but the bigger I get and the more he can feel this little bugger kick the more he stays away from any kind of sexual/spanking activity.  I've tried everything I know!  I've been a pretty bad girl lately just to get a reaction from him, and now I'm feeling pretty bad about it.  I told myself I'd shape up and be a good girl and do what I'm told, but I still want that spanking!  I'm totally due for one.  I think I'll just have to ask.

I resorted to putting "Have SEX!" on our To Do list, maybe I should also put "Spank Alice!" on there.  So today I'm going to do the laundry that I have let back up, wash the dishes that I purposefully left in the sink last night, make sure to put away my toilettries (hairbrush, makeup, hair dryer, etc.) and I'll be sure that the bedroom is a nice sanctuary for him when he gets home from work this evening.  Maybe if I'm a good girl he will be inclined to give me what I want when I ask for it.  Asking is going to take alot of courage though.  I hate asking because to me it defeats the purpose.  If I have to ask for it I am in control, but I want the spanking so that I can feel him exerting his control over me.  However, that need for pain I mentioned last post is really getting me to that point that I will beg on my hands and knees if I have to.

Does/has anyone else ever had this problem? How did you deal with it?

Happy spanking to the rest of you who are lucky enough to get it!

3 comments:

turiya said...

Well asking doesn't put you in control. All it does is communicate to him your need and as his submissive it's you're responsibility to communicate your needs to him. Unfortunately they are not mind readers and can't always tell what we need.

He may think your "misbehaving" is pregnancy hormones and rather than punishing you for something you can't help, he's just giving you a wide berth. He may not even know you want or need a spanking. So your best option is to just ask for what you need.

spirited

Florida Dom said...

If you read a lot of blogs, you will find it's fairly common that a sub isn't getting the spankings she wants but she doesn't want to ask for them because she feels then like she's in control.

Some subs solve this problem by emailing the man in their lives to remind him that they want him to take control.

The fact you're pregnant complicates things because even some vanilla men are concerned about having sex when their wife is showing. Again, you might remind him that there's not only not a problem with it but that you crave it.

Good luck in dealing with all this and hope that communication will help.

FD

Alice said...

Spirited, that is a good way to look at it, I hadn't thought of it that way before. And as far as pregnancy hormones go I'm pretty sure he doesn't think that because in the past few months he's been very strict, not allowing me any room for being pouty just because I'm pregnant. I actually normally just get all weepy for little things, instead of bratty.

FD, I have noticed that it seems to be a trend among subs to not want to ask. Maybe begging is more the way to go. I can feel like he's still in control but I can make known to him that I need something. I suppose it is still his choice whether he does what I want or not.

I think the lack of sex is also due to our busy lives. Getting ready for a baby just can really drain both of us some days, but I did talk to him about it not hurting the baby and that I still really really really want it!