Friday, February 12

Sleep Sex, not sleep walking

So two nights ago I had the best sex I''ve had in a long time, and probably the most wild too.  The problem is that both Brandon and I were half asleep when it happened and neither of us remember alot about it.  We both have a few snapshots of what we did and from that we've been able to piece it together a bit.

I remember waking up to Brandon rubbing my clit and me moaning and squirming a bit.  I think it went on for a while because I remember waking up and then falling back asleep and then waking up again.  The next thing I remember is Brandon putting his fingers up to my mouth and telling me to "taste".  He did this at least 2 times, maybe more and I don't know if he was just touching me at this point or finger fucking me.  I was still mostly asleep at this point I think.  Brandon remembers telling me to touch myself after that and I vaguely remember doing that.  I think he also asked me if I wanted to have sex and I don't know what I said but the next thing I remember is Brandon inside me and I'm on my back and he's asking me if I want to turn around and get on all fours.  That is my favorite position and I remember doing just that and I remember it being fantastic.  That is about all we've remembered so far. 

I think it is quite hilarious that what I think was the best, most wild sex we've had in a while we were both mostly asleep for.  It also cracks me up that even in our sleep Brandon is very dominant and I am very submissive.  I guess it really is in our nature.

Has anyone else had this or something similar happen to them?

4 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Sounds like you two had a great time. Sometimes spontaneous sessions like that one are the best ones.

I can imagine you're both stressed out with the baby coming at all but hope you continue to find time for each other. That will be important for the two of you even after the baby comes.

Good luck and thanks for sharing your journey. It's interesting to follow a young couple as they prepare to become parents while still wanting to make sure your relationship is going well.

FD

turiya said...

Oh yeah... a lot... especially lately. LOL

spirited

Alice said...

It was quite the experience and actually inspired some great sex the next day while we were actually fully awake. LOL

Anonymous said...

Rofl, that's incredibly adorable. Glad it was good and it sparked even more that you could actually be awake for! xD

Hugs,
Maggie