Monday, June 28

I'm pissed!

Okay, so the 6 weeks of decreed no penetration are up and Brandon and I can finally have sex!  Or not... my freakin' period showed up yesterday.  Is it not clear how mad I am about this...? MY FREAKING PERIOD IS HERE AND I AM PISSED TO ALL HELL!!!  Okay, that felt good.  I got my prescription for birth control filled today.  Do you know how tempted I am to not take it?  I'd seriously love to get pregnant with a little boy or girl again, but I know I need to be patient.  We aren't ready for another child, yet.  Someday.  Plus I need to give my body time to heal first. 

A few days ago I got myself put on sweets restriction because I consumed 16 Reeses cups in under 3 hrs... Brandon was pretty angry.  I totally understand where he is coming from, wanting me to eat healthy and all that so I really don't blame him for being mad.  The thing is he only knew at first that I'd eaten 8 and he put me on a pretty short restriction of a few days, but yesterday, me feeling guilty about lying, told him that it had really been 16 so now he doesn't know when my restriction will be up.  Brandon was really sweet about it actually after being a little mad and telling me that he didn't know when my restriction would be up now, he reminded me how much he loved me and that even though he was punishing me he wasn't going to stay mad.  He forgave me he just also felt I needed to be taught a lesson.  I do hope it is lifted before the party I'm throwing late July though because it would suck to have all these deserts laid out for people to eat and not be able to touch a single one!  It does really bum me out that this happened right as I got my period because I am one of those girls who craves loads of chocolate during that time and to not be able to have any, well that blows.

again... I HATE THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEX STILL!  Okay, technically I know we could have sex even though I'm on my period, but it pretty much grosses both of us out so not going to happen.  Ending note:

I want sex.  Okay, I'm done

1 comment:

turiya said...

Murphy's Law at work again... why can't he just leave us alone???

That sucks about the sweets restriction, though... what I wouldn't give for a reeces peanut butter cup. They're not easy to come by out here, although you can get them in some places. Same with Dr Pepper. Maybe he'll give you a reprieve for just one day for the party.... if he doesn't lift the restriction before then?

*hugs*

turiya