Thursday, June 17

Kink and Sex

Instead of writing an insane amount of different posts I'm going to cram them all into one long one.

Topic #1: Sex, without actually having sex

Yes, it is possible!  Okay, so Brandon and I (omg I almost used his real name!) have been having lots and lots of sexual fun and are re-exploring our D/s dynamic in the bedroom.  God has it been fun!  Three days ago, I think, we definitely had a blast.  It started with Brandon asking me to put on a thong for him, he has a major love of my bottom (you'd think that would mean he'd spank it pink more often, but no).  So I of course did as asked because I am such an obedient wife, plus I'm just as horny as he is.  This is how the rest of our fun encounter went:

Him (currently lying in a semi reclined position on the bed): You are so sexy!  Come attack me.

I smile and as sexily as I can crawl onto the bed and then on top of him and start kissing him aggresively.  I don't know how long we made out but it was nice.  While I was pregnant alot of the making out was skipped because my big belly made it so freakin' awkward.

Him (as he places his hand against my pussy): You can grind against my hand now.

Slightly embarrassed, I did as he said because as I said I am extremely horny and will deal with a little embarrassment if it means I can get off.  We did that for a little while but not too long because Brandon got impatient and wanted to change positions.

Him: I want you on your back.  I know you like being on your hands and knees more so you are going to spend some time on your back and if you're a good girl I might let you change positions.

That was the first time he has ever blatantly chosen something he wanted over something he knew I wanted.  First time ever!  It made me so hot!  Is that weird?  I think its weird, but thats okay because I like being weird.

(side note: it is 9:30am and I'm drinking coke... that may be why I seem a little strange at the moment)

He played with the vibrator a little pressing it against my clit, rubbing it up and down and all around.  Eventually he put my feet on his shoulders and started stimulating my asshole with a plug at the same time as making me go all crazy with pleasure with the vibrator.  I'm getting more and more used to the idea of my asshole being sexualized.  At that moment all I wanted was for him to shove the damn thing into my butt, however since I tore so badly from delivery I think it would be best to just wait until the doctor okays everything.  Now things get even more humiliating and hot at the same time.

He finally let me change positions to being on my hands and knees.  When I do this he likes my head and chest pressed against the bed so that my ass is high in the air.  He continued touching me with the vibrator and the plug but this time he did something I never would have expected.

Him: Reach behind and spread your butt cheeks for me.

I couldn't have been more embarrassed and more turned on at the same time.  Again I did as he commanded because I'm a good girl and because I didn't want anything to stop.  It still gets better.

Him: Are you close?

Me: Yes. (that was more breathy then can be expressed in writing that word)

Him: Tell me when you are about to cum and then I'll tell you when you can.

Me: *gasp*

Again something he's never done.  Apparently it was a night of firsts.  When I was ready I told him and he said, "Good, but don't cum until I say you can."  Of course that just made it all the more hard to hold it back, but somehow I managed.  A few seconds later he said, "Okay, you can cum now."  Does he like controling my orgasms?  Yes I think he's beginning to enjoy controlling me in any way he can.  As he started to get himself off he had me continue touching myself and he talked about all the different places he could cum on me.  He ended by cuming on my butt and between my butt cheeks.  He hasn't done that in a long time and I have to say I kind of missed the dirtiness of that act.

So, yesterday we had some more fun and this time it was again more about what he wanted than what I wanted.  It started because we were wrestling and I got his pants off and so he decided it was only fair to take mine off too.  That turned into him trying to touch me and me trying to keep him away.  I had been sick the night before and didn't feel like being all sexual at the moment, but the game we were playing was fun and I didn't think it would turn into anything so I kept playing.  Well, Brandon definitely had other ideas.  He told me to go into the bedroom, and when I refused he gave me that look and said "Girl" with that warning tone that told me if I didn't do as he said I would regret it.  So I shuffled my way into the room.  He told me to get on my hands and knees on the bed, but I still felt like being a bratty rebellious little girl and laid down on my back and pulled the blanket over me.  "Hands and knees now!" he commanded, but I just gave him a playful smile and shook my head no.  Now we have this thick leather strap that packs a wicked sting and when I saw him reaching for it I immediately changed my attitude.  Now, I was being uncooperative, but I also operate under the belief that even if I'm not in the mood Brandon can get me in the mood if he really wants to do something and also that to say no, unless I really have a good reason, is just plain mean.  If it were me and I really wanted to fool around or have sex and he said no I'd be hurt and humiliated (not in a good way).  So out came the vibrator and butt plug again and things were under way.  However, Brandon thought I was upset that he was forcing me to do something I didn't really want to do so we stopped.  I knew that he was bummed though and assured him that if he really wanted to play then it wasn't really my choice and we could do whatever he wanted and that I wasn't upset about it at all.  After a bit of time I got into it and just went along for the ride.  It was still full of commands and fun kinky stuff, but I don't feel like typing it all out.  None of it was really new, except that he called me bitch at one point, so I'm not going to expand on it.  It was just loads of fun and I'm reall glad he's getting back into Dom mode as intensely and fast as he is.

He did mention that I was much sexier now than when I was pregnant so that may have something to do with it.  I could have been hurt by that statement but I chose not to be because pregnant doesn't translate to sexy for everyone and I'm okay with that.  It isn't like we lacked sex during that time so what does it matter?

Okay, this has been a really long post so it looks like I'm going to do more than one post anyway.  Next one will be about non-sex related stuff.

No comments: