Tuesday, January 26

The thing about butt plugs...

There is a sort of apprehension that goes along with the thought of having a butt plug inserted into that forbidden little hole, at least for me there was. So many emotions go through my mind when the topic is broached or perhaps I am in that place where we are going to try it yet again. Fear of pain, of being unable to bear it or like it, fear of the unknown; Panic, I just want to run far far away from that evil little device, I want to scream bloody murder and thrash around and make it impossible for my little butt hole to be found; curiosity, on the other hand I’m wondering all the time what it will feel like, what it might look like, and whether I might like it after all; most of all though I feel very small, very submissive.



We’ve tried it many times, a few centimeters at a time that object has begun to sneak in the back door. Slowly, slowly it makes it farther each time. At first this was a hard limit for me. Never would I agree to something like this. That hole was dirty and unappealing and there was no way it would ever be sexualized, I was adamant. Yet, when the curiosity of my husband reached the surface and I saw that gleam in his eye, the curiosity that it held for him, I felt the limit softening, melting away until I agreed to give it a try. So here we are now, two days after that black little plug finally pushed its way all the way in. Brandon was patient, we’ve had the thing for months, and he never pushed more than I could handle. It was me who finally pushed myself to go all the way. Handcuffed to the bed, on all fours, unable to move, I was begging to be fucked, but Brandon had other ideas. He pressed a vibrator to my sensitive clit, and I sank even further into the crazed oblivion of arousal. I was barely aware of the plug being slowly, yet insistently, pressed against my butt hole. I felt open everywhere. I knew that he was pushing it inside me, very slowly and very carefully, and I knew when it reached the point that I wanted to say “No more!”, but I stopped myself. I held my tongue, and I felt it go in farther and farther, and to my amazement it didn’t hurt. Yes, there was some slight discomfort, but nothing I couldn’t handle. Then, finally, I was there, it was in! I wish Brandon had taken pictures so that I could see what I looked like. I can imagine, but I still want to see for myself (maybe next time huh?). “Do you want me inside you now?” Brandon asked. Double penetration, curiosity outweighed my apprehension. “Yes, please!” I begged. Slowly he slid inside me as well, I felt so full! He came fast, but I was too full of thoughts to cum and that was okay, I didn’t need that release. I was so proud of myself for finally overcoming my fears! Then he slowly began to pull it out, just as slowly as it went in he said. I’m not going to lie; (now it becomes quite unsexual, but I wish I had someone to tell me what it was like, including all the gritty disgusting details) it felt like I was pooping. Yuck, I was so afraid that I would too, uncontrollably expel excrement. I didn’t, it just felt like it, and that is most unpleasant. I think I would have liked it to stay in longer, to let my body adjust to it, to stand up, to sit down, and to just feel it move around inside me. Next time, because there will be a next time, I will make sure to try all those things.


So, a hard limit was breached, and it was okay. I lived, and I even kind of liked it. I wasn’t embarrassed like I thought I would be. I felt very submissive and small, and afterwards I felt very proud. I can do it again, and I most likely will. Next to move on to a bigger one and then Brandon’s cock. Now that makes me quite afraid, because the plug we have is quite small and Brandon’s cock is much larger and thicker. I think it will take time, just like this did. Eventually it will be okay and I’ll be even more proud of myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the butt plug... I do wanna try that at some point, it was really good to hear your take on the experience. You SHOULD be proud! It's wonderful that you could overcome your fears and break through your previously set limit, and very, very brave of you. Good luck with the next one, but be careful!

Hugs,
Maggie

Alice said...

Yes it was hard, but totally worth it in the end. I'm glad we kept trying and trying until it was just right and I could push past whatever fears were left.