Tuesday, August 3

I'm fighting it

There is something that I've known for a few years now that I've been fighting with everything I have.  And something else that I've recently discovered.  Both things go against my very nature, and my beliefs and so I've had a hard time accepting them.  I'm not yet ready to talk about them as its all very new to me and so many emotions are surrounding it at this point, and it isn't all quite clear in my head, but when I am you all will be the first to know!

(You know, I personally hate teasers like this, but I love doing it to other people *insert evil laughter here*)

Its all kind of a shock to my system.  So when I'm ready I'll talk all about it, till then if my posts seem a bit moody then it is just because I'm dealing with some issues right now.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

hehehe!!! I already know what it is but I'm not gonna tell!!! lol!!! As for the rest of you have fun guessing!!!

Alice ... you will get it figured out you'll see!!!

*Hugs*
Humbly His,
Heaven

turiya said...

*sending lots of hugs* boy do I know what you're talking about after this week. If you need to talk privately before sharing publicly, you know where I am (most of the time).

*hugs*

turiya