Tuesday, August 31

The Scorpion

Brandon is an artist.  He went to "coloring" school as he likes to call it.  What I love best about this is that he sometimes uses my back as his canvas and I adore the feeling of pens or markers drawing pictures on my back.  Here is the latest one:


I asked him if I could get this tattooed on my back like this and he said no.  But I have these pictures to remember it by at least!  I love this!  There was one other that he'd done years ago that I love just as much as this one, a phoenix who's wings extended out onto my arms and who's body took up my entire back.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ... could he design me a cool little tattoo design for my son ... something cute and fit for a boy?

*Hugs*
Humbly M's,
Heaven

Alice said...

Heaven, if you have an idea of what you want or a few idea's I'm sure he'd be glad to do a few designs for you when he gets the chance. Send me some idea's and then I'll ask him if he can do a few different designs for you.

turiya said...

Oh wow! Nice work. Why don't you buy some henna and he can give you a henna tattoo. I mean it still doesn't last forever, but at least it would last longer than marker!

*hugs*

turiya