Monday, July 5

Just a fun little test.

Turiya, over at Spirited Meanderings, took a fun little test that tells you what kind of submissive you are.  I personally love taking quizzes and fun tests like that so I thought I'd do it too.  (I was bored, it is almost 6am and I was feeding baby boy and wanted something to do.)  I scored differently than I thought I would but it also inspired something I'll post about later.  So here are the results:

Slave


You scored 20% Humiliation, 83% Submissiveness, 71% Service, and 65% Pain!
You're the slave, you scored high in both submissiveness and service, you probably want to be owned by someone, you feel the need to relinquish your power over to someone else and to service him. You are the ideal partner for 24/7 Owner/slave relationships, whether you like or deslike pain is a matter of taste, hence with humiliation, but I would bet that the chances are you enjoy them sometimes but the most important thing is whether your Dom will enjoy doing those thigns to you.

The parts I'm surprised about is the 83% submissiveness and the 20% humiliation.  Of course I identify as a submissive, but I didn't think I'd score that high.  I have leadership and dominant qualities in me and rather enjoy being the lead (not in the bedroom or with Brandon at all) in some social situations.  As for humilation... this is what inspired the topic(s) for my next post.  However, what confused me is that I scored so low, as being humiliated is a major turn on for me, but I'll get into that more in the next post.  So, submissives, if you're bored or just enjoy doing quizzes and such, go take this test and see where you end up!
 
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-submissive-type-test
 

2 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Intersting that humiliation is a major turnon for you and yet you scored only 20 per cent. But if it's a turn on, it's a turn on, regardless of your score. How wet you get is probably the best test. LOL.

FD

Alice said...

FD, I'm pretty sure the reason I scored so low is because a lot of the questions had to do with public humiliation and as you'll see if you read the next post, I don't, nor ever will, do public play of any sort. My next post goes into the intracacies of my thoughts on humiliation alot more.

And yes, how wet I get is a much better test, lol :)