Friday, July 30

My Paradise

Okay, so please read this post before reading below.

Have you done that?  Okay! I hope you liked the poem.  Now I have another one for you!  I like this one better although I think at times it doesn't quite flow the way I want it to, the story is more developed.

Please be kind in your comments! Enjoy!

My Paradise
by Alice Whittier

Oh hours of bliss

Of cruel, unrelenting pain
And sweet, delicious ecstasy
The kiss of whips and bite of chains
The pinch of ropes and sting of sticks
Of agonizing screams and tormented moans
And marvelous, relentless, merciless torture
Before him I am naked, I am bound
At the mercy of his vicious hands
On a journey of pain and pleasure
We travel hand in hand together
Slowly I begin to float away
Away from all the wondrous pain
Away from overwhelming passion
Into a cloudy, peaceful trance
There I dwell in paradise

He wraps his arms around me
Holds me close and tight
I am lost in him, safe and content
Nothing feels better than this quiet place
Where nothing is hidden
And words are just excess
Together we are one
Swallowed up in each other
Minutes pass unnoticed
As we bask in our afterglow
We could lay here forever
Wrapped around each other
Forget the world and all it's troubles
Let us just be still here together
And dwell a while in paradise

"My love," he whispers in my ear
"Priceless treasure of mine."
I close my eyes and smile
For a moment time was frozen
"My love," I quietly reply
"There is none like you.
You know my darkest secrets,
My saddest moments,
Together we have laughed,
And we have felt pain."
We have loved, we have hated,
We have fought, and forgiven.
We will live forever in paradise."

Slowly reality draws us back
But the marks left on my body
In the merciless hours before
Silently remind me of his love
And the stripes speak for him
When life draws us apart
And the pain turns to pleasure
As I pause a moment to remember
That his sadistic desire
Matches perfectly
My masochistic surrender
And thus we dwell in paradise

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Another beautiful poem ... but I think you are right .. it doesn't flow quite right ... if I come up with any way to help that along I will be sure to pass that along to you!!!

*hugs*
Humbly His,
Heaven

mouse said...

I think its beautiful!

Hugs,
mouse

Alice said...

Heaven and Mouse, thank you! Poetry is my favorite to write because I feel like it is easier to express deep emotions.

I'm glad you enjoyed the poem!

Alice