Monday, July 26

a silly conversation

Brandon: Ugh, I am done with all the craziness today!

Me:  Craziness meaning work or me?

Brandon: (smiles) Both!

Me: (laughs) You're not done with me!  I'm not that crazy!

Brandon:  Well, one craziness is more tolerable than the other.

Me: (laughing because I think he means I'm tolerable and work is not)

Brandon: Work being the tolerable one.

Me: (smile and laughter freezes) You're sooooo mean!

Haha, I love my man so much, but he certainly knows exactly how to get me!

Also...

Brandon: (after I said something stupid which I don't remember) You're such a moron.

Me: My hair is brown!

Brandon: Exactly.

Me: My hair isn't blonde its brown, therefore you can't say I'm blonde.

Brandon: I said you were a moron.

Me: Oh!  I'm stupid.

Brandon: (condescendingly) You're so pretty.  (He says this whenever I do or say something dumb.)

3 comments:

turiya said...

LMAO... too funny. I love the new look for your blog btw...

*hugs*

turiya

mouse said...

Alice,

"you're so pretty." I darn near spit out my coffee with that one.

OMG Omega says the same thing to me! LMAO.

Hugs,
mouse

Alice said...

"You're so pretty." has become that go to phrase when he just can't believe how clueless I'm being.

It's funny that Omega says the same thing to you too mouse!

I used to be kinda mad when he said it, but now it is very endearing because I know what he is saying is that although I'm being really dumb or clueless atm he loves me for it.

Alice