Saturday, July 31

A new adventure

The inspiration has hit!  It seems that writing one poem led to another and another and another, and as I write I remember all the things I've written in the past.  I have a whole binder full of my writings that sits in my closet, unopened, unread, and I wondered if the writings that it holds will be hidden and forgotten.  So, I have decided to creat a new blog, a blog where I can post my old poems and stories, and my new poems and stories alike.  Please feel free to check it out!

There will be variety of poems and stories, I am not going to keep it all lifestyle related.  There is alot of pain in my old stuff, but they all exemplify how I felt inside at that time.

1 comment:

turiya said...

You should consider putting some of it together in a book and selling it.

*hugs*

turiya